[pythian] PROJECT - Game Name

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:11:19 -0400

One thing I think we should do pretty soon is decide on a better name
for our game.  Although the name of our project will remain "The Pythian
Project", our actual game should have an interesting and relevant name.

Our name can come from our story, which most of you know in some way or
another (e.g. Fist of Sentinel).  It can be a generic name, such as
"Dungeon Master" and "Dungeon Seige" were.  It can be totally made up,
and not relevant to any specific quest or story (e.g. "Never Winter
Nights").

Please post any suggestions here.

Thanks,

Darryl