[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Barrels and Crates

  • From: Dan Mejia <vdogaymer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

I like it.
Breaking stuff is fun.
But the hidden stuff should be done sparringly like classic Castlevania's with
the meat hidden in the walls.
Jens_Zetterström <yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all.

I have a thougt. Can we create Life on Barrels and Crates, and when the
life reach zero then it breaks appart and fall to ground. It would be a
good thing to have. *like diablo*

I had a thougt to add a new exit to the fort level. And it should need
this. It should be a old cave in the cellar but it should be blocked
with crates. So the PC needs to *attack/destroy* the crates to find that
exit. or something.. This can also be usfull in future to make hard
finded places and hidden entraces.

Post what you think!

/yule

   Danny Mejia