[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Article on Gamasutra

  • From: Bernard Osmond <Bernard.Osmond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:19:41 +1000

hey,

> If this article were cheese, we would be mice.  Hmm, ok bad metaphor.
> Still, we have plenty to learn from this article, so give it a
> read.  I found it quite interesting.
> http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20030521/mulligan_01.shtml

  yes indeed. taking into account the "player notification" part o the
article, i propose we do something similar to mozilla.or -- ie: have a
weekly status report.
  it isn't very draining, as it's only weekly and it duscusses the
features that we've been working on, also it would eb good for the team
to know where everyone is "at".
  it's just an idea, but i think it's a pretty good one.

  - n30n
    [ http://n30n.amok.dk/ ]