[pythian] PROJECT - AUClient problems

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 10:49:21 -0400

If you have problems getting the debug Engine to run, or you can't get all
the files to update properly (they are still listed as "ADDED" or "UPDATED"
in the AUClient) then try downloading the latest version of the AUClient
from the web site.  I updated it a few months ago, but I didn't realize the
bugs I fixed were so serious and didn't annouce it.  I can't exactly
remember.

Anyway, n30n was having update problems last night but the new version of
the client fixed it for him.

Thanks,

Darryl