[pythian] Re: MODEL - Work to do

  • From: "David Douglas" <joec118@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:30:19 +1100

hey,

  darryl, i finally found 3dsmax and i can start modelling some generic
houses if ya want. Also, i've got two more questions

        can we create maps using 3dsmax only?
              cause the level editor is to hard to use and i've got windows
xp and it doesn't draw all of the viewports on startup, just one. it's only
when u maximize it that they all show. but u then have to move around in the
viewport to get it to show anything!

        and, how do we use the cal export plugins for skeletons etc, and
whatdo we to model them?

thanks,
    Dougs,

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Find our
more.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMTENAU/2755