[pythian] Re: MODEL - Crazy vertices?

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 20:49:16 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Further to this discussion, I must tell you that there is no guarantee
any more that the Standard Golurut model on the web site will actually
import into MAX as 2 meters tall as it should be.  In fact, every time
I've imported it lately, it turns out 5 meters tall, even after I try to
correct it!  I don't know how to fix this.

All I can suggest for now is that you make sure your units in MAX are
meters and that you make your objects the proper height in meters (with
a person being around 180-200 cm).

Thanks,

Darryl