[pwguildcug] Re: Speed test

  • From: "F E POPE" <popef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:50:59 +1000

HI BRIAN,
           My score 370

                     FRANK

-----Original Message-----
From: pwguildcug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pwguildcug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Saturday, 26 June 2010 8:44 AM
To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pwguildcug] Re: Speed test

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:26:40 +1000, you wrote:

>Hello Group
>For interest,  downlolad and install
>
>http://novabench.com/download.php
>
>and then run the test to get  an idea of how "fast" your computer is
>running ( - not starting up)
>Bring the result next week for comparison .
>You could also reply to this message with your Novabench score

This is more exciting than the soccer.

Brian
Old Medion desktop   203
Dell Laptop               239
My desktop               731

Robin                      318
Jim                         857
Aub                        223
Werner                    151

Apparently some scores can be over 2000 and there is wide variation
with a lot of PC's tested this way in  the 300-400 range
It will be interesting to test our group computer