[pwguildcug] Re: Shrinking photos for email

  • From: Robin Johnston <rbjozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:44:32 +1000

Hello Brian,

Friday, June 4, 2010, 8:15:23 AM, you wrote:

>>Depens which program is associated with the .jpg extension. I use MS Office
>>Picture MAnager. When I click Edit it opens with the image and the edit side
>>bar showing. OPM allows a few reductions: the % mode reduces the whole image
>>by the chosen %. What if a user has an association with Irfanview for example!
> /

> Hello Robin
> I believe the default association with the EDIT choice is to open
> Windows Paint which can be hijacked by other programs or changed by
> you
> Try opening Paint first.

> Your email does not word wrap in my reader.
> All others are OK ??

> Brian

The last may not wrap but does this?
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

--
Best regards,
Robin Johnston