[pwguildcug] Modem

  • From: "peter j verschuren" <aarockaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:54:08 +1100

Hi Everyone

I'm having problems with I Primus as my internet doesn't
work at times we did a line test to see if it was my modem
playing up or It's the outside line what they want me to do
is borrow an other modem to see if that is causing
the problem,and is there anyone that can loan me this
device.

P.S  I'm sorry that I will not be able to make it next Wednesday.

                                                              Best Regards

                                                               Peter