[pwguildcug] Re: Fw: photography competition

  • From: Robin Johnston <rbjozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peter j verschuren <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:21:09 +1100

Hello peter,

Friends, you may be aware I love photography and I?m keen to enhance my
equipment, particularly for photography around my home. Restricted to a
scooter, it?s not as easy to get out in the great outdoors like the Ken Duncans
and other prominent lensmen of this world.
   I?ve set myself a target of winning a prize or two in the Frankston Council
Focus on Frankston competition. But I need your help. I need you to go your
computer and vote for my 10 entries, which are as follows kananook creek
inlet-blue water balloon bursting-hiddenbirds nest-wilkie-siesta time at
frankston-kananook creek homestead-parrot feeding-kananookcreek bridge(first
photo)-frankston sunset-rowing on kananook creek. You will find the gallery for
registering votes on
http://focuson.frankston.vic.gov.au/Competition/Pub/Login.asp
   Please don?t be put off by the site?s request to register. The council isn?t
after a lot of information.      Peter Verschuren 97815030

Good work Peter, I voted for every one. I especially like the kayaker, bird and
the house by the creek.
Well done. We miss you.

--
Best regards,