[pure-silver] Re: stopbath kills fixer

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:03:34 -0000

Oh Richard, well said.
I am just catching up on emails as I have been away. I so much agree with
you. I too come from a culture of knowledge is there to be shared for the
benefit of all. Just think how much more advanced medical research (for
example) would be if all research was pooled from its discovery. Only now
with the internet would that be possible - although of course it won't be!
Tim