[pure-silver] Re: short dev times

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:37:53 +0200

Janet Cull a écrit :

It's morning and I dropped the frustration at about 2:00 a.m.. I remembered my daughter's words; "in 10 years will it matter?" (Only if it takes that long to figure out.)

I was shooting a Hasselblad and metered. Is it possible I just didn't develop long enough to bring up an image, but did the edges? I don't know. I'll think more and try again with something, but I lost the chance on those. Doggone it!
Hi Janet !
What about a bad setting in the light meter ? If you've shot 100 Asa film and said the light meter it was 1600 there will be quite a faint image on that film.
At first, I'll double check the light meter, and next the camera. You can try another film on the same camera and bracket exposure to see if there is a groos shutter failure or lens stop.
I've been caught by a camera using DX coded film to set meter, and when yo put a non DX coded film, it turns the meter to 25 ASA. This film was 400 ASA slide. Dumped it.
Hope this helps !
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière