[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]Old & new KRST. Was Selenium followed by T-8 Polysulfide

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:01:43 -0500 (EST)

From: "Tim Rudman" <ps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]Old & new KRST. Was Selenium followed
by T-8 Polysulfide
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:52:59 -0000

> No Ryuji, I wasn't suggesting that you did. Your previous email did
> not appear until I sent mine off - they crossed in the ether ;-)

Ok, either way it was good that I was given a place to clarify the
distinction between facts and suggestive indications about the KRST
mystery.

Also, I posted a list of relevant papers on this topic here a couple
of weeks ago, which you may find useful if you are concerned about
permanence.

One more thing, there is one research I know of that used KBT to
enhance permanence without substantially changing the hue. This is
unpublished and only available for viewing in the library of ENS
Lumiere in Paris.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."