[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver] Architectural Digest Home Design Show Announcement from Adrienne Moumin‏

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <BKarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 20:04:31 -0400

Hello Adrienne,

I was just putting some order (or disorder) into the mayhem that is my "INBOX" and came across your email regarding your exhibit.

Do you know if the photos will be published in "Architectural Digest"?. If so, which issue?

Sometimes wish Montréal was closer to Boston and NYC, all this art just waiting to be admired, seen, contemplated.....

Ciao,
Bogdan

On 18/03/2014 9:56 AM, Adrienne Moumin wrote:
Happy (almost) Spring!

Along with the long-awaited better weather, the first day of Spring also brings with it my favorite event of the year: The Architectural Digest Home Design Show!

For the third consecutive year, I will showing my handmade gelatin silver photo collages in the MADE Section of the show. Please visit me in Booth M160, where I will be showing many new photo collages.

The Architectural Digest Home Design Show
Pier 94: 55th St. at 12th Ave., New York, NY
MADE Section, Booth M160
March 20 - 23 (Thursday is reserved for design trade and VIP ticket holders)
Schedule and ticket info:http://www.archdigesthomeshow.com/

I hope to see you there!

With best regards,
Adrienne