[pure-silver] (no subject)

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:14:24 -0400

Hello and Happy Summer! I wanted to let you know about my latest news: a
three-person exhibit, The Places We Have Known, at the Stamp Gallery,
University of MD, in College Park.  My hand-cut-and-assembled photo collages
are shown alongside the work of fellow photographers Erin Antognoli and Lisa
McCarty.  I have two new collages in this show, completed within the last month.
The show will run from June 6 - July 15, 2011, with an opening reception to be
held on Thursday, June 30, from 5-8PM.  I would love to see you at the
reception, or if you can't make it, that you are able to see the exhibit. The
address:Stamp Gallery Adele H. Stamp Student Union The University of
Maryland1220 Stamp Student Union College Park, MD 20742  Hours of
Operation:Monday,  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Friday &
Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pmSunday: Closed The Stamp Gallery's website is
http://www.union.umd.edu/gallery/index.shtml Thanks so much for your interest,
and I hope to see you at the reception! With warm wishes,Adrienne Moumin
B&W photographs and photo-collages: www.picturexhibit.com
Photos @ Saatchi Gallery: www.tinyurl.com/hw6r3