[pure-silver] new Thomas Joshua Cooper book now available

  • From: Alan Bucknam <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:41:54 -0600

 From the FYI Department:
If you're a landscape photographer, you might want to know that Thomas
Joshua Cooper's new book, "Some Rivers, Some Trees, Some Rocks, Some
Seas", is now available. If you're not familiar with Cooper's work, you
owe it to yourself to check his work out. I just ordered my copy from
Photo-Eye, and they're still in-stock. I was amazed by "Between Dark
and Dark", and 'Dreaming the Gokstadt", so I have high hopes for his
latest effort. No one does rocks and trees like him, in my opinion.
Does anyone have fresh insights into Cooper's latest release?

-Alan Bucknam