[pure-silver] Re: how did these scratches happen?

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:14:03 -0800

I have even found contamination in bottled distilled or purified water by
filtration, and reverse osmosis. I filter bottled water with a 1 micron spun
fiber canister filter. After the final rinse I use a lab wash bottle to wash
the negative on last time just before hanging in the drying cabinet.

Jonathan Ayers   [mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]