[pure-silver] archival envs for glass plate negs

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <alt-photo-process-l@xxxxxxxx>, <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:22:52 -0400

DEAR LISTS,
        I need some archival folding envelopes for 6 ½? X 9 ½? glass plate
negatives.  I bought them from Light Impressions 10 years ago but they no
longer list this size on their website.  They just WILL NOT reply to e-mails
of faxes begging for help.  Talas also doesn?t list this size on their site.
There is another big supplier of these materials who deal mostly with
archivists but I have forgotten the name.
        Can anyone suggest other suppliers who might have these?
        Thanks in advance?
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi