[pure-silver] Re: a big honkin' enlarging lens for sale

  • From: "K W Hart" <kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:59:16 -0400

How about for making very small photos from 35mm or 6x6 negs?

(Actually, if I'm making wallet size photos, I find it easier to go to the next
longer lens. The enlarger head is farther from the easel so I'm not banging my
head on it, and the light fall-off makes the exposures more manageable.)

For any who might not be aware, the Omega enlargers use a "code" for the model
number. An "A" series is for 35mm, the "B" series is for 6x6cm, the "D" series
is for 4x5. Then there is a number that I don't know what it stands for. And
following are any features. I have a D2V, which is 4x5 with a moveable
condenser lens, the "V". If it had a long coluum, it would be a D2V-XL.

Ken Hart
kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxxx