[pure-silver] Re: What is this old film?

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:25:37 -0500

Janet, As far as I am concerned, that film wasn't worth much when it was
new. : (

Yes, It could have been used in Dektol under red safe light to make enlarged
negs. And since it was direct to negative, if you are going to try it make
sure you flip you neg in the carrier so that it is up side down. This old it
will probably have a bit of fog and always could have used a bit of help in
he contrast range. I'd try some D11 or D19 with it and see what kind of
range it will give you.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9