[pure-silver] Re: Warm-tone Papers (Also Lith materials)

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:25:23 +0100

Yes of course. I'll be posting it out to all the people on my mailing list
in the morning, so if you are on it you will get it.
It's specifically about papers and developers that lith print, but most
warmtone papers do.

There is good news about some Agfa papers and some brand new breaking news
(not yet released) about Polywarmtone.

It's nice to get some positive news for a change!
Tim
http://www.worldoflithprinting.com