[pure-silver] Unintentional memories

  • From: Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:18:22 -0800

from flickr;

"I found a group of Polaroid photographs that were taken by an employee of a sign company. All of the signs are/were in Washington. "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54177448@N00/1405774650/in/set-72157602078306337/

I went thru the polaroids at this site and caught glimpses of things I (barely, sort of) remember as a child. I sometimes think there is far more value in 'ordinary photographs' than we realize, until we are much, much older.

After looking at these, I feel better about those times when I decide to wander, aimlessly, camera in hand, just shooting whatever comes up. (I shoot mostly urban settings)