[pure-silver] Re: Uneasy Question From Nervous Uncle - now becoming easier...

  • From: "Mike Kirwan" <mkirwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:10:40 -0800

Hmm:

How about making the prints on POP and not fixing and tell your friends the
magic is in watching the image fade away before your very eyes. A less toxic
approach and one that was used not so long ago by lots of wedding
photographers frightened their proofs might end up as the real thing, also I
guess that it makes one less item to fight over when the divorce proceedings
begin.

So no chemicals, just some bright Australian sun, and you are in business

Mikey