[pure-silver] Re: The Sky is Crying

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 16:14:43 -0400

A HUGE thanks to all who weighed in on this one.

I found an old discussion on a similar but clearly related issue:

http://photo.net/black-and-white-photo-film-processing-forum/00DNbZ

which echoes the experiences of some of you.  I think my agitation is probly
alright since I'm a stickler for this (a good BANG on the side of the sink at
the beginning of each cycle), although I'm wondering now whether the tank size
makes any difference.

Sometimes I use a 2-roll tank, other times a 3-roll tank.  And I always make
sure to fill it up as much as possible, so clearly I need to be a bit more
stingy w/the dev.  I will do some test sky shots at first opportunity and try
different liquid levels in each of the tanks.

Adrienne Moumin*************************************** on the web at:
http://www.picturexhibit.com Saatchi Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/hw6r3