[pure-silver] Re: Teaching photography.

  • From: dpurdy <dpurdyphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Fyodor M. Tcheredeyev" <fyodor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 22, 2005 2:14 PM
To: "anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Teaching photography.

Dear all,

Yes, I was the one who asked the question, but it was like months ago.
Which does not mean that I am not interested in it. I am very busy at
the moment, but if you do not mind I shall contact those who replied
to this mysteriously re-appeared post of mine off-list in a couple of
days - and will be more specific about my questions.

TIA.

Fyodor.

Personally I would rather you asked your questions on list than off.  I have
been a working photographer for nearly 30 years but there is always something
to learn.  And that sort of talk is interesting.

Dennis Purdy

acn> sorry, mis understood.
acn> ann
acn> -------------- Original message --------------

>> >Tony,
>> >The question is a bit board. Perhaps, if you could be a bit more
>> >specifics we could be helpful.
>> >
>> >I teach photography and would be glad to assist you , or share tips,
>> >etc. , but would need more specific question than just give you a
>> >broad overview.
>> >
>> >Am sure i am not the only photograhic insturctor on line and they
>> >too would be helpful.
>> >
>> >I too found Christina a delight.
>> >
>> >regards,
>> >ann
>>
>> I wasn't the one who asked the question, I was replying to a query
>> posted by Fydor (Fyodor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) about the teaching of
>> photography.
>>

>> --
>>
>> -tony