[pure-silver] Re: Tap, Tap, Tap - Is This Thing On?

  • From: AhYouBecky@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:53:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/2004 1:13:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Tim
I'm glad that you are not too seriously concerned about being sued.

Many thanks, from me too, for all your work and effort over the last few
years. I don't exaggerate when I say that this list has enriched my life,
taught me many valuable lessons and has been an incredible resource.

Many thanks for a job done extremely well and for bringing a community of
people, who share a rewarding hobby, together.
I agree with the above sentiments and want to add to that my thanks to Jim
for setting something up for us so that there is no "down time".

THANKS GUYS!!  I look forward to continued communication with all of you. :-)

Becky