[pure-silver] Re: Stolen Canham 5x12...

  • From: Snoopy <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:03:41 +0100

Dear Georges,

this is a truly evil and heinous crime which warrants castration with a rusty razor :-)

At 06:20 03.01.2008, you wrote:

But, please these are really scarce, so if you or a friend of yours are
offered a "bargain" Canham, could you please advise ?
Thanks for your help !

Seriously: what I would do if such a "good deal" is offered to me

1- lengthen the negotiations, offer a drink (for fingerprints), load camera with film to try it out and take a picture of the thief -snapshot-hahahaha so the police get a good picture. Go outside house to snap piccie of car license plate too, got to see if the light meter works :-)

2- massively depress the price, buy the thing and try to locate the owner

3- forget to mention the slippery and very steep and hard stairs in front of the house. So easy to slip and fall and REALLY hurt yourself when you are leaving in a hurry.

4- hand fingerprints, pictures etc. to the police to deal with it.

Love,
Snoopy

"Ceterum censeo, digitalem esse delendam"