[pure-silver] Re: Size limit

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:49:20 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brick" <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:43 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Size limit

Bogdan,

Go here:

//www.freelists.org/list/rollei_list

Jim

Actually, there are two lists. The original split into two groups some time ago. The original is a Yahoo group. I suggest those interested join both.

The original list is at:
There is a setting for plain text otherwise you will get
Yahoo advertising attached to each post. This must be reset
occasionally.
  The other list, Rollei-Users, is at Freelists.
Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'subscribe'

  There is another Rolleiflex list there also but I think
its inactive. One of the members of the old list jumped the
gun and created it.

Note that both lists often run very far off-topic. Be patient, they will get back on topic and Rollei questions will always be answered promptly.

---