[pure-silver] Silicon Caulk for wash trays (was Stainless Steel Trays)

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:10:56 -0600

Good timing Jerry, as I was about to ask a very similar question. =20

I'm "moving up" to 11x14 FB prints (max size for my tiny d.r.) and =
purchased 4 Patterson trays for standard processing.  However, for =
washing and multiple toning chemicals I'm moving toward kitty litter =
basins (conveniently 15.5 x 18 x 6).  My concern is the flat bottom - =
prints sticking as well as not receiving fresh chemicals on the paper =
surface.  I was thinking that a few lines of Silicon Caulk laid on the =
bottom of each would correct this.  Are there any concerns I should be =
aware of by going this route?  Thanks =20

Scott