[pure-silver] SPEAKING OF 70 MM Re: selling my Hasselblad

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:57:04 -0400

DEAR BOGDAN,
     I noticed that you have some 70 mm Blad backs.  On my desktop computer
in my office, to which I have no access while recovering from hip
replacement surgery, I have a URL to where I can find some black and white
infra red film that works pretty well as nearly panchromatic film without
the IR filter.  Do you know where I can find some black and white 70mm film
with the correct perforations for the Blad 70mm back?
              CHEERS!
                     BOB