[pure-silver] Re: Rollei R3

  • From: "Huib Smeets" <huib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:41:04 +0100

List,

The R3 recipy :-) is as follows:

Rollei : made the name available to Maco
Maco : "designed" the film, does the marketing and sales & distribution
Retina : emulsion brewing and coating, is an ex-Kodak plant that still
produces x-ray films, located in Berlin-Koepenick
(http://www.x-ray-retina.de)
Tura : packages the film

Huib
www.huibsmeets.com