[pure-silver] QUESTION FOR YOU SUPERANNUATED LIST MEMBERS

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:49:37 -0400

DEAR SUPERANNUATED LIST MEMBERS (I resemble this remark!)

            I discovered a metal film can (yellow top, buff silver can)
holding a roll of exposed Plus-X.  The surprise is that the film cassette is
a warm brown color with classical Kodak yellow printing on it and the top
and bottom caps are buff silver.  I think it must be rather old because I
cannot remember anything except yellow, black, green, and blue Kodak film
cassettes.  I seem to recall that, when I started photography at age 11
using my Dad?s old Federal enlarger and Bakelite film tank, he had some old
cassettes that were this same color.

            Sooooooooooooooo, my question is, does anyone have any idea, or
even better, documentation/evidence of how old this film might be?

                                    CHEERS!

                                                BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

?Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!?  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero