[pure-silver] Re: Pyro Developer Formulas

  • From: Jon Mided <photosource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:22:22 +0100

I've been compiling a list of old (and some new) formulas which is listed on the Digitaltruth site at http://www.digitaltruth.com/data.html and includes a number of Pyro-based formulas. At the moment the list isn't searchable, so you have to know the name of the formula you are looking for, but it does list Pyro formulas separately in each description and I will be adding a search function soon.

--Jon Mided

Digitaltruth Photo
http://www.digitaltruth.com