[pure-silver] Problems with archive links

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:27:36 -0400

DEAR LIST,
        This is pretty weird!
        When I try to open the archive links at APUG using Col's info below
they open the first time then NONE of my browsers work...NONE, not Firefox,
not Explorer, not Netscape.  It even stops my e-mail traffic.  Doesn't
matter if I click on links or copy and past them into any of the browsers.
        What makes this spookier is that, as you may recall, I had the same
problem last week while trying to open the archived info for Ryuji's
Silvergrain site. After connecting to either of these archive sites my
communications with my ISP just blacks out!
        I have to restart my computer to get communications back and
everything works just fine until/unless I connect to one of the archive
links again!?!?  Then I have to restart my computer to get back on line.
        Any idea what is going on?  Any idea how I can fix it?
                CHEERS!
                        BOB