[pure-silver] Photography Exhibition Opening Invitation

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:03:42 -0400

For list members in the DC area anytime between 10/26 and the end of 1/2011,
here is the announcement for my upcoming show.  Please feel free to contact me
if you would like a copy of the invite flyer and press release e-mailed to you.

With best to all,
Adrienne Moumin

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You are cordially invited to the Opening Reception for Access and Alteration, a
two-person exhibition of the monochrome photographic works of Adrienne Moumin
and Colin Winterbottom.

Access and Alteration will be on display from October 26 through January 2011,
8am to 7pm, at:
The Heurich Gallery at 505 Ninth St., NW
(Building located at 9th and E Streets, NW)
Washington, DC 20004

The opening reception will be held on Tuesday, October 26, from 5:30 - 7:00 pm,
with Artists' Talks at 6:00 pm.

In Access and Alteration, both photographers present their interpretations of
iconic architectural subjects, using various combinations of traditional
photography, digital output, and (in Moumin's case) hand-cut-and-assembled
collage techniques.

Access and Alteration is sponsored by Boston Properties, and curated by Jean
Efron Art Consultants LLC.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Adrienne Moumin
adrienne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx