[pure-silver] PSPE VI Call for Entries.

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:30:32 -0500

   Hi,

   The Pure Silver Print Exchange is in it's sixth round now. I currently
have 8 members and I am looking for two.

   The idea behind PSPE is that you must produce one 8x10 (or larger) print
on any paper you wish. However, the photo must have been produced using
traditional methods. Which is to say, no digital, no ink jets please.

   You will be supplied with a list of addresses that you must send your
print to (9 others) which are in Europe and North America. In return, you
will receive 9 other prints.

    There is an electronic mailing list with very, very light traffic that
is merely used for exchanging dates and some comments. that you will be
subscribed to.

     I know there were 1 or 2 who had shown interest last time around and I
said I would give them preference. Unfortunately, I can't recall your
names.  If you were one, and are still interested, let me know.

     Please email me OFF LIST if you are interested in joining up.

    The deadline for submitting your print is May 1 2008.

    Thanks, and I hope to see your print come May.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca