[pure-silver] Re: Optochrom Automat --- Daylight Processing Tank. Any infos??

  • From: "Leigh Solland (on Chickadee)" <solland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:26:44 -0700

Richard Knoppow wrote:

> [...]

I am not familiar with either the Optochrom Automatt nor the Agfa tank,
but I have something that sounds similar.  Mine is called the Loadomat
20, made by Prime Photo Products, Inc., of Los Angeles, California.  It
claims to be a "Daylight loading tank for all makes of 120, 620 and
similar films."

I have the instruction manual, so if I can be of any help, please let me
know.

Leigh