[pure-silver] Re: Omega multiformat 16x20 easel?

  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:18:37 -0400

On September 10, 2004 12:43 pm, Jim Brick wrote:
> I've never seen one like you describe. Sorry.
>
> I have noticed that there is a glut of cheap 16x20 easels on eBay. At least
> there was a couple of weeks ago. I bought a 20x24 borderless easel there, a
> few months ago, for $25.

 Supposedly this came out of a portrait studio. I guess you could do a full
set of prints on one sheet then cut the sheet.  It includes a sliding track
to move the easel. I guess this makes flipping the paper over even more
likely. But a person would still need to move the easel to do 4 4x5s. Unless
I'm missing something.

 I've seen a few 16x20s sell but some sold for not much less then new. Add in
the shipping . Maybe I should have been looking for 20x24-)

 Nick