[pure-silver] Old color plate questions

  • From: "Jose Ramon" <joseramon1834@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 19:54:22 -0300

I found today a couple of unopened boxes of old color plates : one is a 9x12 cm of "AGFA FARBENPLATTEN für Aufnahmen in natürl. Farben" with only an inscription 4: 9x12 cm - OPEN ONLY IN GREEN LIGHT - without any other indication or date. The other box has 4 "Autochromes Lumiere" with instructions in french, german, english and spanish idioms and dated Janvier 1929, but what intrigued me is a stamped legend in the box: "A EMPLOYER AVANT JUILLET 1968 - Nº de FABRICATION 3037".

Can anyone comment on this?
Any information will be wellcomed.
Joseramon

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.