[pure-silver] OT? Italian nude magazine.

  • From: ps.fyodor <ps.fyodor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:22:03 +0100 (CET)

Dear all,

I am sorry for this OT question, as you will see I have no idea if it leads to
or away from BW...

The point is, a friend of mine finally recognized the fact that I am a
photographer and thus asked me a "professional" question, viz. her husband has
heard/read/saw/was told that somewhere in Italy they publish a nude-dedicated
photography magazine... She would like to give him a present of this magazine
for Christmas... Do I know it?

I personally am not much into nude, and the last time I read Italian was some
15 years ago, about the same time when I last talked Italian.

Does anyone out there have any information about such a publication and/or can
you recommend some other magazine(s) or publication devoted to nude photography?

Please do not misunderstand me - we are talking "nude" as "art", OK?

Many thanks in advance,

Fyodor.