[pure-silver] Non Subscirbed Posting

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pure-Silver Free" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:46:26 -0700

    I've forwarded several posts from non subcribed people
to the list today. This is a moderated list. Posting
requires subscribing to the list. Please formally subscribe
if you want to post. At some point Jim Brick and I will
probably stop forwarding posts from those who are not
subscribed. Subscription is easy. If you can find the web
page to read and post to the list you are at the right place
and just have to follow instructions.

---