[pure-silver] Re: Nice enlarger

  • From: Charlie Thorsten <charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:22:50 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,
Thanks for this commentary.  I've never used one of
these personally (although I've had a couple closed
loop color heads...AC1201, ZBE Starlite).  It's
interesting how you said it takes away the organic
nature of BW printing.  Is it possible to put it in
a "manual" mode, where you simply set the paper grade
and enter an exposure time?  I know the ZBE Starlite
had this, which was nice.

-Charlie