[pure-silver] Re: New Impossible 8x10 Polaroid

  • From: Richard Lahrson <gtripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:30:21 -0700

HI again.

Well I looked around and there is quite a bit of Impossible
Polaroid on the web. I took the plunge and bought the 8x10
Polaroid film holder and the portable film processing shield
for photography in the field (I believe this was made by Calumet,
but I'm a little fogged about it).

The rollers from the AC Polaroid 8x10 processor interchange
with the field model. I still need this and some film to be up!

I'm sure most on this list remember the old color 8x10. I
want P/N 8x10!

Best, Rich

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Richard Lahrson <gtripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi

Anyone have the new 8x10 Polaroid from Impossible yet?

You get a black and white print only.

Rich