[pure-silver] Re: Need some help list

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:20:16 -0500

Shipping enlargers, due to their bulky shape and weight, can be problematic, but hav eyou tried to get shipping rates from GreyHound. I have a friend who shipped a JoBo system from Montreal to Vancouver by Bus.

B.

On 25/02/2015 7:05 PM, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I rarely do color. Haven't done any in years, but I am not sure I want to close the door entirely to the possibility of doing it in the future. What you describe makes perfect sense.

Funny looking on ebay when you start looking at enlargers, its local pick up only. I suspect others here might have had that issue. Looks good, and what appears to be a fair price, but they wont ship it. I can understand.

One was particularly interesting, but in central Israel and not only is it over $100 in just shipping, it doesn't include taxes and customs and by that time I could have just driven across country to pick one up.

Thing about ebay though is what isn't there now, could be in five minutes. It just takes patience, something that for me is hard to come by at times.

I want to thank everyone for the ideas and help. It really is good to have a bunch of folks to bounce ideas around with.