[pure-silver] Re: NO JOKE! Someone should do this!!! [photoconservation] Wanna make some film ?

  • From: "Eric Nelson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "emanmb@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 00:21:30 +0700

We could all pool our money, buy it, and then all we'll have to do then is find
is someone w/a reallllly big back yard.
On Jun 30, 2014, at 10:10 PM, bobkiss @caribsurf.com wrote:

DEAR LISTS,
     All seriousness aside, someone should buy this machine and run it at a
smaller scale to meet the current smaller market demand but remain profitable!.
 It would be great to have good quality film made in the US.
                     CHEERS!
                               BOB