[pure-silver] Re: Minolta C.E. Rokkor-X 30mm/2.8 Enlarging Lens

  • From: richard lahrson <gtripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:09:10 -0800

Hi Speed!

     And happy new year to you!

     I put the C.E.Rokkor-X 30mm/2.8 on my Focomat, without
the usual extension tube for the Focotar lens, but the enlarger
would only focus at a small print size as the design of the
Focomat and the fat lens design of the Rokkor 30mm lens make long
extension of the Foocmat impossibe.

     The hard to find Durst extension that's coming looks like a tight
squeeze as well, but the aperture ring on the 30mm lens can be turned
from the barrel end of the lens.  It looks like it will get close enough
on the Durst M601 to focus and print big.  I wonder if it covers half
frame size or 35mm movie size 18x24mm.

                                                                            Rich