[pure-silver] Re: MAIL IN PROCESSING C41

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 18:06:41 GMT

Sorry about your friends demise. As for c-41 color processing, we have had good
luck with "cost-co" and/or "cvs".  however, they don't return the negatives.
Rather all of the images are put onto a CD for clients to work up on their p.c.
 or send to a service center.  In any case good luck. BTW:  I'm curious to know
if your friend would consider "donation"  of the 35mm cameras?I'm a retired
contentious teacher. Now I have the privilege of working with smart kids who
want to be in class learning about photography. I give cameras and  film, I sit
on my tail and let loose the hounds of photography. I drink the parent provided
coffee, the kids do the lab work and hang up their work.  We do black and
white, old enlarger stuff. These are smart kids who get marginalized because
they are smart in  Spanish and their parents harvest food for a living.  Should
  you care to check my bona fides go to Camera Quest. com. Sincerely
babaphoto.com
Apple&#39;s Crazy New Gizmo
Forget the iPhone 6. Next hit Apple product leaked. &#40;see picture&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/54985df4fcf85df37a9ast02duc