[pure-silver] Re: Kodak Sells Off Its Gelatin Business

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 06:04:41 GMT

Sorry:
 I must have missed out on some serious philosophical thought.  I'm a camera
geek.  I have a small fluffy dog who is trying with every breath to be a human.
 To her display she continues  to be a small white dog, with a black spot.
She is a cooperative photo model who will pose for cookies and peanut butter.
She doesn't seem to care if the images are black and white or color.
Apparently, she is addicted to peanut butter and doesn't care about digital or
analog images, as long as she gets her fix.
As you must know peanut butter is high in cholesterol.  If I were to give her
too much peanut butter during a photo shoot, and she strokes out, does that
mean I'm a bad man?
If you live in some remote region unable to secure adequate peanut butter, I'd
suggest almond butter as an alternate.  One doesn't have to like girls to like
almond butter.
be well and don't smoke.
baba
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33