[pure-silver] Kodak Instamatic camera turns 50

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:47:54 -0500

Yikes, I'm old - I remember these things all too well.  One summer I worked
for the local "pro" in the darkroom.  He taught a photo course to kids
and it was my job to develop and print their - you guessed it - Instamatic
prints.  (It wasn't until years later I realized that his only interest in
kids was an unhealthy one when he was arrested for pederasty and put in
jail for what turned out to be the rest of his life.)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/03/29/instamatic-camera-50-years/2034585/