[pure-silver] Re: Is anyone out there???

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:03:21 +0000

Sorry!  This message was intended to
go to The Kiron Kid.  I sent it to the list
by mistake!  OOPS!

Speedy

From: speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Is anyone out there???
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:59:35 +0000

I haven't seen any of the C41 Neopan.

I loved the regular Neopan so much I named my dog after it.
He is a Black/White/Grey Akita...

Speedy

From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:30:01 -0400
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Looking forward to seeing the pics. Neopan 400?  In a message dated
5/11/2009 11:38:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, charlie_thorsten@xxxxxxxxx
writes:We're still here.  I think everyone's been busy this
weekend...I haven't received an email from the list
since Friday.  Personally, I'm getting ready for a
trip to Paris next week.  Exciting!!  I've got lots
of 35mm B&W film, and I'm going to make the most of
it.  It's my second time visiting the city.  Hopefully
I'll have a lot of good printing to do this summer. =) Kiron Kid

'A photograph that mirrors reality, cannot compare to one that reflects the
spirit"